[Spridgets] Can't find Peter Caldwell's World Wide Auto Parts Company

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 03:28:08 MDT 2019

Hi Spridigiteers,
I am having a hard time locating Peter Caldwell's World Wide Auto Parts
Company. Does anyone have his number and or website? I believe he moved
from Wisconsin to maybe Ohio?

I have decided to replace all the braking parts as it appears with the tiny
black pieces and discoloration of brake fluid that it is time to replace
all rubber parts. I was always directed to Peter Caldwell's company from
Frank and I will continue.

Thanks for always being there for me and my Spridget : )
Linda

62 California Spridget "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut