[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 09:05:41 MDT 2019

Looking forward to updates boys, I wish I was there to help. Jim I'm sure
you have used everything for your back but wanted to toss out what I use as
I couldn't do anything for 3-4 years in a row so now I use the Ten's unit
on my crappy back and it sure helps. They are cheap too on Amazon. I hope
it helps.
under 30 bucks
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NCRE4GO/?coliid=I3E258UVBP8NER&colid=2QF8IP8LHISGJ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Safety Fast,
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut