[Spridgets] Wild West OSHIT

bmwwxman . bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:59:52 MDT 2019

Thanks for the plug, Mark!!   Most of what's left to do should go pretty
quickly as its all small jobs.  With 4 of us involved we'll use up most of
the space in the garage anyway.  There'll be plenty of cereal malt beverage
and ice cold water too.  I've also lined up a swamp cooler to combat the
heat with.  All are welcome!!  And many thanks for the assistance.  My
problem has been a bad back (spinal stenosis & sciatica) which has limited
my ability to do much in the way of finishing up the car but I CAN furnish
beer and food!!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 2:22 PM Mark Haynes via Spridgets <
spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

> This weekend there will be four (yes only 4) of us putting the finishing
> touches on Jim Johnson's Frank (68 Sprite) We've got a fairly long list of
> things to do, but it looks mostly manageable. If anyone is Jonesing for a
> road trip with Spridget work involved, you're more than welcome to jump on
> in.
> We'll be in Jim's garage in Dodge City from Friday until Sunday noon or
> so, so come on down (as they used to say) and lend a hand or moral or
> immoral support as desired, many hands make light work!
> Mark Haynes
> It only goes one way- Pay It Forward
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets at autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/bmwwxman@gmail.com

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
UHI Aviation Meteorology <https://www.facebook.com/MET105/?ref=bookmarks>
Adjunct Professor
E-Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.ejssm.org/> - Chair

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."
Winston Churchill