[Spridgets] Double bearing rear hubs

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 15:50:31 MDT 2019

I'm in the process of upgrading the rear axle in Frank's Midget.?? ??I have a set of Winners CircleDouble bearing hubs.?? I need a functional emergency brake for staging at hillclimbs.?? I see a big problem with the hub interfering with the emergency brake equalizing bar and the brake return spring.?? I see lots of re-engineering to get this all to come together and function.?? Anyone go through this previously?Any constructive input will be well recieved.Thank you!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile