[Spridgets] Auto Experts: Not LBC but stupid fuseable link needed for my truck..ugh.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:05:47 MDT 2019

Rick,
I just read about the insulation being different than regular due to high
temps. Thanks

I just fond the last one in Virginia.

The truck sat for years in the sun in California I am hoping that is why it
went but excellent question.
I will at least have the new one and make another out of the old one. If I
make another I'll have to shop around for the correct size. The dealer said
they used metric fusable links.
Linda

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut