[Spridgets] Frank's Midget

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:04:51 MDT 2018

"On the "we tight" budget , it is recycling more stuff from Frank's
collection of parts that came with the car and list members across the
country graciously sharing pieces from their collections."

Even the Gift Midget I gave you when I moved, came from Frank to me. He was
a pistol! It still amazes me how many lives Frank Clarici touched, and
changed for the better.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*