[Spridgets] Fw: [EasternOshitGroup] Anyone nearby?

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Sep 5 10:14:54 MDT 2018

Howdy!

County me in!  Can't make it this year but Spring in 2019 (except
Memorial Day weekend) works for me.  'Bout time we all had another OSHIT
get together!
Guys & Gals we gotta get Jim's Midget done in time for the gunfight at
the OK Corral.  He's only been working on it for the past 15 years!
Whaddya say?

Dave W
59 :{)
Burlington WI