[Spridgets] Sump plug

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:35:15 MDT 2018

Hi List,

I think I'm overdue posting something.   Here I am drilling a corner of  a
brass bodied magnetic sump plug for my Sprite so I can lockwire it in
place.

​The reason for having this job to do in the first place was that on last
year's oil change I found I'd (not for the first time) over-tightened the
sump plug and cracked it almost in two, so having used my spare I needed a
couple more spares.

Finally, unless I'm mistaken the drilling jig was a gift or parts trade or
something from Chuck Christ, quite a few years ago.

Regards

Daniel