[Spridgets] MG Midget 60th Anniversary Party at Elkhart Lake

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Wed Mar 28 12:16:54 MDT 2018

Clan Woerpel will be there although we have a room at Vic Village.

Sorry for being late in the discussion...internet issues...new device
for our rural area coming soon!  It takes us 71 year olds a bit longer
doncha know.

I'm in for a Chuck O'SHIT (hey it was St. Paddy's Day not long ago).
I'll rummage around and see what I can dig up.  Keep sending us want
lists Chuck.

This is an AWESOME group!

Dave W.
59 :{)
Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"  (April 11th is coming up......just sayin'.)