[Spridgets] Alternator conversion & Old guys

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:08:34 MDT 2018

Hey Tim,

I made an old guy get retested when I was a patrol officer. He was 83 and
pulled out in front of me while I had my lights and siren on! I ended up on
the sidewalk to avoid t-boning him in the driver's door... In Ohio the
police can order it for cause. Additionally, (so check your state) a
physician can also order retesting if they believe that there is cause for
it.

Kent

--
Kent