[Spridgets] Old guys updates and fond memories

Alan frogeye at cox.net
Tue Mar 20 14:25:23 MDT 2018

It is fun reading the recent posts about the early days of Sprite startup
Sites online. Seeing names that we interacted with on a regular basis .
Sometimes seeking parts availability or info on what was squirreled away
In totes. Technical information from others who already conquered a problem.
Frequent calls to Frank, knowing Diane would often answer and thus
Allow me to ask if the Sprite Dr was home or seeing patients
Catching up with fellow enthusiasts at Carlisle in May each year and rummaging through other vendors stands often buying bits you already
Had 3 or 4 of, but couldn't resist a bargain.
Nightly posts by Frank, Kevin, Larry......several of them, Biff, Crash, Ed,
Dave, Chuck, Mike, Linda
I am sure I have left out a few names
I still try to stay on top of posts to several websites
Who can forget the PDLJMPR website founded by Les
I have slowed down a bit
Had 2 operations dealing with disc issues, which make getting out of
These LBC's a bit of a challenge
I still rent 3 garage stalls to store various bits
Stopped counting how many cars my partner Joe and I either but to
Bed, sold or bought. The count stopped at 80.
Appreciate the forums like this and the energy the webmasters and
Founders put into creating and maintaining them
Just reminiscing along with a few others in here
Alan

Sent from my iPad