[Spridgets] Aermacchi

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 20:06:54 MDT 2018

    Hey John!Yes I have a 1971 Italian Harley Davidson 125cc 2 stroke ( there's the key) that I rescued from being thrown in a dumpster.  It took years to find all the missing parts and turn it into a 1971 125cc again.   It was started as a 2 stroke pit bike project That over years turned into a near showable restoration. I've put 5 or 6 miles on it around the neighborhood.  List stuff...we'll I've been reading posts for some time and it seemed so quiet.  So little traffic and seemingly so few of the long time list subscribers still "here".  No more of negotiating transporting someone's purchase from point A to point B without use of some big car hauling company.   Or interstate clandestine meetings to hand off parts like how I met Gary speckman to receive a set of hard to find " postal gear ratio" differential gears.  So much would happen and so many parts ( and pickled ocra!) would be sent to those who needed them without shipping costs even being mentioned just to be certain we kept each other together and running.   Times have changed.   What has not changed is my interest in these darn little cars!   Still have my '59 bugeye.  Needs a repaint but Its still a reasonably nasty little car ( ask some old corvette owners).ChuckBeen there....broke that...fixed it...broke it again....fixed it again...Sent from my LG Mobile