[Spridgets] Spridget Insurance

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:42:47 MDT 2018

Good info, Kev. I would say anyone with a classic car is safe with any of
the three insurers mentioned. Hagerty, Taylor or Grundy. When I did the
research on Grundy, they impressed me with their history, and I liked that
they are located in Horsham, PA, just a stone's throw from me.

Grundy now insures much more than classic cars. They even insure antique
guns.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*