[Spridgets] More questions?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Jul 23 20:05:46 MDT 2018

Call Moss technical line.  They might be able to help.Mike M

    On Monday, July 23, 2018 5:26 PM, "crusaderchuck55 at aol.com via Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:

  Ok here's yet another confusion!I have an oil cooler with the stock BSP hose fittings.   I need to know the correct two fittings to hook up the oil cooler lines to the block and oil filter housing.  I either need used stock BSP fittings or can someone tell me the correct size stock fittings so they can be ordered?   I see moss offers a complete kit but no parts for that kit OR parts for the stock optional oil cooler once offered.  I'm not "fluent" in BSP.ANYONE able to assist?Thank you!Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile------------------------

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75