[Spridgets] More questions?

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 14:31:15 MDT 2018

    Ok here's yet another confusion!I have an oil cooler with the stock BSP hose fittings.   I need to know the correct two fittings to hook up the oil cooler lines to the block and oil filter housing.  I either need used stock BSP fittings or can someone tell me the correct size stock fittings so they can be ordered?   I see moss offers a complete kit but no parts for that kit OR parts for the stock optional oil cooler once offered.  I'm not "fluent" in BSP.ANYONE able to assist?Thank you!Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile