[Spridgets] Bugeye side curtain some more...

Lester Ewing oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 09:57:23 MST 2018

Hello all,

so I am nearing the finish line for these side curtains, I have in hand way to many feet of black felt.  I have cut the plexiglass.  I have the rubber gasket ready to go.  Now about these frames…

They have some nicks and bangs but are in general ok.  Chuck said to polish off the anodizing and clear coat.  Anyone have any other options?  I have called several places to see about re-doing the anodizing and after they stop laughing they universally say that they don’t do small / automotive work.  If anyone has a shop that they trust that would be welcome info.

Thanks,

Lester