[Spridgets] Bottom seal for spindle hub to kingpin

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Sun Feb 4 05:01:30 MST 2018

I may be wrong, but I seem to recollect that it is a simple piece of cork. If correct, you could just make one. It has been a while since I had a front end completely apart.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.