[Spridgets] Frankly....it's a bumper

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 10:59:05 MDT 2018

    Well not having a 70-74 bumper to work with and only one crashed 61-69 bumper....well here it is.  The bumper came with Frank's parts.   It had been crashed and was pretty bent!   The reinforcement and face bar were straightened in my press.  The bumper will never be "perfect".  I've cut quite a bit off both ends and have a little more to go .  the bumper is mocked up indicating a little more needs to be cut so it does not make contact with the fiberglass .   The tow hook in bare metal in the picture , can be seen painted red ( its a race car!) sticking out under the bumper on the left hand side.  Slowly this reluctant candidate will once more resemble a car as well as function as a race car.   ( I think?)Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile