[Spridgets] Frank's Midget

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 14:48:19 MDT 2018

    The final design of the car is pretty well defined by the bare bones requirements of bumpers and illumination (& a horn) and a rather short but almost believable full width windscreen to make it steerable.  Then there are the requirements to make it legal for competition.   Its getting a wink mirror on the right cowel behind the windscreen.  Instrumentation will be in a steel bugeye dash. Steering wheel Will be removable.  It will have an 8 gallon fuel cell.   Obviously a 5 point harness and some kind of fire suppression per regulations.  The brakes, suspension, steering and shocks were all installed with competition as Its prime purpose.  While I'm waiting for some pre Frank history of the car, it's period of preparation is going to be targeted as SCCA F/P sometime in the late 70's to the 80's( probably closer to the 80's).  Since its a 1970, externally I want it to "look" ( except for flares) 1970.  And, I'm just the guy to pull it off!   ChuckNow if I could just locate a grill and front bumper.....
Sent from my LG Mobile