[Spridgets] Bugeye Steering Rack and Ebay

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Apr 21 14:31:48 MDT 2018

By the way.  It just might come with an instruction sheet.Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 3:57 AM, Howard Collins<miniac7 at aol.com> wrote:   Do brand new racks such as one from Moss, need to be lubricated prior to use, or are they ready to go as-is. I have one on the way and would like to know before I install it.
Howard

Sent from my iPhone