[Spridgets] Bugeye Steering Rack and Ebay

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Apr 21 14:30:36 MDT 2018

Probably not lubricated.  You have two choices.  Pull back the rubber gaiter  and look or call Moss tech line and ask them.  By the way, the same rack is on sale at Victoria British for $110.Mike MacLean

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 3:57 AM, Howard Collins<miniac7 at aol.com> wrote:   Do brand new racks such as one from Moss, need to be lubricated prior to use, or are they ready to go as-is. I have one on the way and would like to know before I install it.
Howard

Sent from my iPhone