[Spridgets] turn the key, and - click!

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 08:01:33 MDT 2017

I say to replace the grounding strap from the engine to the chassis. Mine
was a mess so I replaced it and most of the electrical demons disappeared.
It is near the front, bottom as I remember. The original strap was braided
wire, but any short battery cable should work. A lot of power goes thru the
starter and it has to get back to the battery somehow.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie