[Spridgets] Tie Rod Removal

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:42:22 MDT 2017

Almost like the specified maintenance for Mercruiser brand things. Annual
maintenance items that make you remove nylock nuts require replacing them
with their product at $2 a pop! Adds up when there are a dozen on the
outdrive and you have twins on the boat! I have reused them a number of
times without the outdrives falling off. They do tend to loosen easier
though... And, marine grade SS hardware is expensive.

Kent

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye