[Spridgets] Early Racing Bug Eye Youtube

Ed Forrest edwforrest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 07:14:27 MST 2017

Thanks, Stan...

"Those were the days, my friends...we thought they'd never end. Oh yes,
those were the days...."

Ed Forrest

--
*Edward J. Forrest. Jr.  (ed)*
*Office and Lab:*

*RMS-1 Demonstration*

*https:**//youtu.be/dI-Djpnzd4Y <http://youtu.be/dI-Djpnzd4Y>*

*https://vimeo.com/208054841 <https://vimeo.com/208054841>*

*Now Available on Amazon: Companion Book to the You Tube*
*"The Inextricable Link Between Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning
a Fiber Optic Connection".*
*In Search of Best Practices *

*"The Definitive Textbook on Precision Inspection and Precision Cleaning*