[Spridgets] Bill Hixson's Garage

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Sun Nov 12 17:44:26 MST 2017

Sorry for the very late notice.

Many of you may Remember Bill Hixson, whom we lost a couple of years ago. Bill attended a number of thew Valentine LBC Rallye’s back in they. Bill had collected quite a collection of tools and MGB parts that June would like to sell off as a charity donation for Gift of Life. In that light she has asked me to put together a sell of his collection. So i am asking for a group of volunteers to gather at Bill & June’s home in Bensalem on November 19.. The 19th is the yard/garage sale date. There is also an MGB in the garage, It’s not yet determined what is to become of it. It has a Chevy V6 and an automatic tranny. You can look, but unless June let’s me know otherwise, it is not part of the sale. It may be up for auction to benefit Gift of Life soon

So mark your calendar and come see what you might be able to take home.

Preliminary group of pics of some of the tools can be found here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/13929808@N07/kV5u07.

Please come out to honor Bill and send some much needed funding to Gift of Life.

Thanks

Larry, on behalf of June Hixson and in Bill’s Memory

PS I think the compressor is gone.