[Spridgets] Where do i start to fix this....

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:53:19 MST 2017

Ryan, I'd start where he started and recheck the valve lash. If he messed
up on the timing when he set the valves, you'd have tight and loose valves
and it would run poorly and, depending on how far off he was, it might only
run on two cylinders (hence one carb 'not working').
Then I'd run a compression test and see if his 'retorque' created leakage
between the cylinders necessitating a valve job.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

Anyway he showed up and the first thing he did was adjust the valve
clearances and retorque the head. Prior to this the car was running 75+
down the turnpike and idling smoothly at 900rpm