[Spridgets] Rear oil seal kit

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:31:14 MST 2017

I wouldn't bother with that style, go with the best-Gerard's-
http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/SealKit/SealKit.htm
Check out the description, its arguably the best if you are determined to
put a rear main seal kit in. You get what you pay for...

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

What does the hivemind think of rear oil seal kits?  Are they all the
same?  Has anyone used the one from AH Spares?  With the Brexit
discount, it is only about $120, about half the price I'm seeing from
the usual suspects.

https://www.ahspares.co.uk/austin-healey/sprite/Engine-
XENG101-to-XENG475/CRANKSHAFT-OIL-SEAL-CONVERSION-KIT-1.aspx

Thanks,
Brian