[Spridgets] Rear oil seal kit

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 13:28:03 MST 2017

I use MED Engineering's, 3 different engines. Never had the slightest issue until I had a block that had been aggressively align bored. I re-used the seal, and the lip was oblong. It failed rather spectacularly on the dyno. Changed the seal (not the portion, just the rubber/neoprene/whatever)and all is good. The MED is used by several Spridget racers with great success.

Ron Soave