[Spridgets] Spridget 60th Update

Craig E. Seifert cseifert at tombrowninc.com
Sat Nov 4 07:01:34 MDT 2017

To all Spridgeteers:  1968 Austin Healey Sprite for sale!  Race ready and has many extras.  $10,000.  Call or email with any questions.  Fun car!
[cid:110284B1-70A3-4A64-8234-ACC27AC0E6A5][cid:75EF344B-64D4-4C12-BD7D-CAE86463B009]
[cid:55C6B8AF-0D29-40E2-8E9B-024F684D72FC][cid:FFDFB7AE-E49F-4E4F-9D30-14B96B90368E]
Craig Seifert
Tom Brown Inc.
412-287-4766
cseifert at tombrowninc.com<mailto:cseifert at tombrowninc.com>