[Spridgets] Fwd: Fwd: fuel senders and ethanol

w swift wlswift42 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:20:58 MDT 2017

At Mike's request ...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike at att.net>
Date: Thu, May 4, 2017 at 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: fuel senders and ethanol
To: w swift <wlswift42 at gmail.com>, "spridgets at autox.team.net" <
spridgets at autox.team.net>, Yahoo Bugeye Group <bugeye at yahoogroups.com>, "
midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com>

 I have to drop the tank in my Bugeye for probably the same reason.  For a
couple of years the new replacement gauge worked just fine with the plastic
float.  Just recently, I let the fuel level drop to a quarter tank.  After
filling up, the needle did not move and has not since another of fill up.
As soon as the fuel level gets down again I will drop it to replace the
float.  Summit racing has the replacement floats for $5.36.  Shipping is
$6.95, but that is still cheaper than Moss after tax and shipping.
Mike MacLean

P.S. John or W Smith, would you please for ward this to the Spridget list.
I can only receive emails from  the list.  For some reason I can not send.

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 12:51 PM, w swift via Spridgets <