[Spridgets] Body stripping

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 20:20:20 MDT 2017

Play sand doesn't blast worth a tinker's dam. I'd recommend either glass
beads, or the finest garnet sandblasting sand you can find. I'd go with
100 at a minimum. HF has a pressurized chamber blaster that has to be
better than their siphon gun. I have their siphon gun, and it's good for
small jobs, but I wouldn't use it for large ones.  Also, use the lowest
air pressure that will get the job done.