[Spridgets] For Sale... the red thing.... is $10, 000 a fair price... I'll go from there

Bill L. Zormecteon at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 22:24:31 MST 2017

Hello Spridgets,

   VTO wheels
Tires less than 5000 miles.
Wind block
Space Saver spare tire.
Folding top in very good shape
Hard top (6 coats imron paint + clear coat)
Red tonneau with tonneau cross bar
5 Speed Datsun  tranny (MorrisService kit installed by Paul A.)
3.9 rear pumpkin (spare 4.2)
130 db Horn
Crane electronic ignition (set up by Jeff at Advanced Distributors)
Seven Leaf racing rear springs (with lowering blocks to achieve standard ride height)
Maniflow LCB header with complete Maniflow exhaust System
1275 bored .30 over.
Weber Carb professionally jetted and set up on Dyno.
Seats recently redone

Includes orignal wheels, original  1098 engine (not running)
and bunches of extra this and that.

The car has won some awards at meets in the Pacific Northwest.
#1 Box Sprite Seattle,  2013? Third place Portland, 2015. and best Mark III Sprite
at the 50th reunion in Lake of the Ozarks (Missouri) 2008. Yes, I drove it back there from
my home in Washington State.

On that trip I claim the 21st Century longest single day drive in a Sprite... 1187 miles from Gillette Wyoming to Kelso, Washington via I-90 thru Seattle.

Most years I've been driving  it the Vancouver B.C. ABFM, about 500 miles round trip.

I've worked really hard to get rid of all the squeaks and rattles and very nearly succeeded.

The down side... Mr. Tinworm has been at work in the usual places, and there is a sping in the hood
where I closed it and created a dimple.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:Zormecteon at comcast.net

If it walks out of your refrigerator, LET IT GO!