[Spridgets] Wishbone Pin

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Aug 5 11:50:13 MDT 2017

When I restored my Bugeye back in 2000, I removed the threaded pins from the wishbones in the front suspension and just installed a new pin.  There was some wear in the threads in the wishbone at that time, but it had been 17 years since then.  I want to replace the wishbones and pins the same time I install new bushings.  I remember from quite aways back how it was discussed on the list about installing another grease fitting to the blank plug end of the threaded socket in the wishbone.  Does anyone have the particulars or can point to a web site that talks about this?Mike MacLean