[Spridgets] Early boot lid handle

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 13:30:50 MDT 2017

I thought about a carbon boot lid but it would have required a lot of hours
 making a good pattern (the boot spoiler test mule wasn't pretty but was
pretty  effective) and with the complication of using standard hinges and a
locking  handle I decided against it.

I'm certain the gas shocks will be heavier and with heat an aluminium rod
should be a cinch.

Daniel