[Spridgets] Porn

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 11:25:20 MDT 2017

Arrow are fairly local to me (about 30-40 mins drive) but I don't know much
 about them.  Did you give them the spec for the crank or did they offer
it?  I haven't thought much about the crank for my next and final engine  but
I like to plan ahead by several years.  I know I want Carillo rods in  it,
in that no-standard length they make.

Regards

Daniel