[Spridgets] SU rebuild time

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Tue Jun 14 08:51:05 MDT 2016

  Yup, it does not include the needle, so now I have to hunt those
down.  Going with "standard" cams/porting/pistons, etc. and bore is only
ten over, nothing hot, just a good runner we hope.

  I am worried about the piston and inner surface of the dashpot, I know
better than to glass bead those areas but they have corrosion on them
and I will clean that up differently but it may be more corrosion than I
can clean up and still use the parts.  We will see, I taped off the
piston parts and inside of the dashpot along with some other areas I was
not sure of and also used some silicone plugs for some of the holes in
the carbs and started blasting them last night, outsides look GOOD now :)

  Ok, what is the yellow bible ? guess I need yet another manual :)

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.