[Spridgets] SU rebuild time

Hal Faulkner frog.aye at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:40:58 MDT 2016

Mike, The re-build kit probably doesn't include the needle. Needles for a
1098 will probably not be correct for a 1275, and different cams/porting
will also require different needles.  Check the "Yellow Bible" for more
information.
Be very careful about the glass beading.  The inner surface of the dashpot
mates withe the piston to be part of the acceleration enrichment: if you
mess with the mating surfaces you may change the action and this could
throw your two carbs out of balance.
Can't help you with getting the "piston" out.
Good luck,
Hal