[Spridgets] No electrics at all got home somehow.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:36:50 MDT 2016

OSHIT, it's not the pump it's the entire electrical I have no power. Well
that explains everything a massive short or something. I tested the battery
this morning with over 12 volts I tossed on a slow charge anyway being the
battery is 10 years old. I also had my genny rebuilt by a elect genny
rebuilding guy I know several years ago (not cheap) so it can't be the
penny and 1 mile can't kill the battery can it?

I'll start checking around the lucas nightmare and get back, tips welcome I
have many volt meters....wink.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut