[Spridgets] Bonnet locating pins

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:09:33 MDT 2016

Interesting Rich, I made a video of Holy Sprite during assembly which I'll
look for and maybe post on youtube or Vimo for the list. I would like to
see a photo of that roll pin assembly that Frank made if anyone has one.
Lin

62 Sprite "Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut