[Spridgets] Location for horns?, 1962 Spridgets anyone have a photo?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:04:47 MDT 2016

Hi Spridgeteers,
I just received my new Lucas horns from eBay (Thanks Jim) and now I need to
know where they were supposed be located originally as my PO bolted the
broken single horn to a jagged hole that I need to weld up. I believe the
62 only had 1 horn but I wanted the hi-lo setup and I want to try and place
it near the original location. No concourse rest here but I do want to try
and get my little Spridget wiring and locations close to where Donald and
Geoffrey wanted them LOL.

My horn's
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151382636843?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMgpZQXuGSk&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Lin,
62 Sprite Pinky

PS I have an NOS horn button assembly I have not installed yet.
--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut