[Spridgets] Tyres?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 16:39:42 MDT 2016

It's a difficult size to get performance tyres in.  If you look for a  H
rather than a T speed rating you'll get a better tyre.  However, the H  rating
is only for speeds up to 130 mph.  I think you will find both  Hankook and
Toyo have something that will work ok but neither Dunlop, Yokohama  or
Michelin do anymore.