[Spridgets] Gas tank bolts....

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 13:23:17 MST 2016

5/16 UNF and if you have a thread restoring file it'll be easier to find
the right side of the (4-sided I guess) file for the job.

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

How about taking a mall pick and popping the bed liner out of the treads?
Unless you used. Really shitty bedline rut should easily pop loose.
Actually I'm surprised you couldn't have went around the bolt at the  base and then
just unscrewed the coating of bed liner.

I'll see if it lists the thread size in factory parts manual

Leo

On Feb 21, 2016, at 11:05 PM, bmwwxman . via Spridgets