[Spridgets] Full chat

tycadia tycadia at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 14 20:55:34 MDT 2016

Does anyone have a suggestion???We put in a new toggle switch for the lights on my 1973 midget. I now have head lights, but i do not have side lights or rear lights Ugh!!! Tried fidling around but unable to figure it out yet. Did check the fuses . ideas?????

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
I'd be honored!!! Thanks, Lin!

Ron Soave