[Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:46:40 MDT 2016

I have that same picture, Daniel!
>From SpriteSpree !
Was a pleasure to finally meet you there!

Got to meet John Sprinzel there also.
Even had the honor of driving him from Hershey to Newark Airport.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:17:29 -0400
To: crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?
From: spridgets at autox.team.net

When we were younger!

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

  Well I'm still alive.
    Recently got my bugeye running after about 8 years in storage needing
  the engine rebuilt.  Presently regaining health and actively seeking
  gainfull employment.  The old Chevy van ("the lust bus") was retired last
  October with 423,000miles on it's odometer .   I've gotten my SCCA time
  trials credentials reinstated and the '60 saab is almost ready to return to
  hillclimbs later this year.  Little by little Mary Anne and I are working
  towards reclaiming our lost "life".   And I still refuse to capitalise
  anything !  But this darn piece of technology insists on correcting
  spelling and does some weird stuff on it's own.   I just had my "oshit"
  shirt out of storage last week. :)
  Chuck

  Sent
  from my LG