[Spridgets] Back , or "still alive"?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 15:19:28 MDT 2016

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU, CHUCK. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Looking  forward to hearing more about the SAAB. BTW, you DID capitalize
SCCA and Mary  Anne 😁

Mark Haynes

It only goes one way- Pay It  Forward

Well I'm still alive. ? Recently got my  bugeye running after about 8 years
in storage needing the engine rebuilt.  ?Presently regaining health and
actively seeking gainfull employment. ?The old  Chevy van ("the lust bus") was
retired last October with 423,000miles on it's  odometer . ? I've gotten my
SCCA time trials credentials reinstated and the  '60 saab is almost ready to
return to hillclimbs later this year. ?Little by  little Mary Anne and I
are working towards reclaiming our lost "life". ? And I  still refuse to
capitalise anything ! ?But this darn piece of technology  insists on correcting
spelling and does some weird stuff on it's own. ? I just  had my "oshit"
shirt out of storage last week. :)Chuck
Sent from my LG  Mobile

spridgets at autox.team.net

Suggested annual donation:  $12.75