[Spridgets] wire wheels

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 28 15:25:57 MDT 2016

Hi Diane,

Glad you found a good wire wheel tire installer.  I've never had car with wire wheels, but I understand it's getting harder and harder to find shop that knows how to work on them.

Everyone who has a soft top with a zip ouit rear window loves it.  I've never had one of those either.  LOL  I've installed soft tops several times nd don't find it too hard.  I have to install one on my '72 as soon as the weather warms up a little.

Send us some pictures of your car.  You can include them right here with your message.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard