[Spridgets] Work bench surface

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:29:35 MDT 2016

Being the impatient person that I am ... I whipped out my wallet and bought
some new  stainless steel from the local supplier.  He had some drop cuts
that I could have pieced together, but nobody likes drilling holes in
stainless.  So I paid for a solid piece cut to size.  It is mounted and I'm
happy ... maybe I should sell a spare midget differential to try and pay
for my new workbench surface.

-Trevor