[Spridgets] Won't Idle

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Oct 25 11:26:21 MDT 2015

     As I said, the next day the car ran normal. Go figure.  The vacuum advance line was still intact.  Everything is mounted tightly.  You tell me why it decided to do this just one time.       My only other concern is constant blue smoke from the tail pipe on a relatively new engine.  Have to find out if is rings or valve guide seals.  Gerard built the short block and knowing his meticulous building skill, I am leaning towards the valve seals/guides.       Why couldn't I be into 240 Z cars or Porsche instead of these quirky loveable Brit cars?Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone