[Spridgets] Brake light switches - hydraulic and non-hydraulic types

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Sun May 17 05:32:36 MDT 2015

That is it. It is a common mistake made when replacing that switch, which
is why I mentioned that adjustment before you did the install. It is
particularly annoying because you need to undo all the pedalbox screws to
adjust it. Fortunately, there is a book you can buy that has this stuff in
it <VBG>
David L