[Spridgets] Not LBC, little truck, Pep Boys $1, 200. to install ball joints?????

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:12:39 MDT 2015

List,
I want to install the upper ball joints in my 1985 Nissan 720 pickup (1
owner family truck from CA), I called Pep Boys just to see if it is in my
budget to outsource and they want $1,200 to install just upper ball joints.
I can't imagine why it should cost so much to remove a castle nut and 4
small bolts is there something that I am missing? Is there some special
tool for it to cost over a grand to install? I just want to check before I
take her apart.
Thanks guys,
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut